Dengan hormat kami informasikan mengenai pembukaan penelitian dari Harvard Kennedy School: Rajawali Foundation Institute for Asia, HKS Indonesia Program, seandainya berminat silahkan melamarnya.
Launched in 2010 with a $10.5 million gift from the Rajawali Foundation, the Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia Program promotes research, education, and capacity building in support of democratic governance and institutional development in Indonesia. As the world’s largest majority Muslim democracy, Indonesia continues to be an important model for positive institutional change. Formerly an authoritarian regime, Indonesia recently celebrated its 10th anniversary as a multiparty democracy.
Student Research Grants
The HKS Indonesia Program offers student research grants to Harvard University students to support independent research or other forms of study conducted in Indonesia. Learn more »
Indonesian Research Fellows
The HKS Indonesia Program invites high-caliber Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for Indonesia Research Fellowships for the period August 2011 to June 2012 in order to pursue independent research projects in residence at HKS. The opportunity will be open to candidates from government, academia, and independent researcher communities. Preference will be given to candidates whose proposed area of research is linked to the Research Priorities of the HKS Indonesia Program. Applications will require a proposal describing research or project to be conducted, including the main policy questions to be examined, the value to Indonesia, the relevant literature and data, the research methodology to be used, the results to be achieved, the relationship of this proposed Research Fellowship to any previous or future research. Learn more »
The HKS Indonesia Program develops research projects on key policy challenges facing the country. Building upon the Ash Center’s intellectual capital—with faculty who conduct cutting-edge research on democracy, governance, and development—the HKS Indonesia Program explores both how Indonesia can serve as a model to other democratizing countries and how its political and economic institutions can be reformed to ensure that its fledgling democracy endures and thrives. The Program works closely with Indonesian scholars, policymakers, and business leaders to strengthen policy education and research in Indonesia and link Indonesia to regional and global knowledge networks. Its conferences facilitate the dissemination of research results.
The recently published paper From Reformasi to Institutional Transformation: A Strategic Assessment of Indonesia's Prospects for Growth, Equity, and Democratic Governance was translated by Kompas Publishing Group and sold at Gramedia bookstores in Indonesia under the title Indonesia Menentukan Nasib. The report argues that Indonesia must engage in a thorough process of institutional transformation if it is to shed the legacy of Guided Democracy and the New Order and compete in the new globalized economy.
The HKS Indonesia Program develops custom executive education programs for senior Indonesian policymakers and leaders that are delivered at Harvard Kennedy School and in Indonesia. These programs may include visits to U.S. cities other than Cambridge to provide participants with opportunities to expand their professional networks and to visit sites of successful government innovations.
- Materi Workshop Reviewer 2014
- Materi Rakor Pimpinan PTS Bidang Akademik Tahun 2014
- Materi Sosialisasi Penilaian Prestasi Kerja PNS (SKP) 2014
- Materi Workshop BKD Angkatan I & II Tahun 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Percepatan Pengusulan Jab Fungsional Akademik
- Materi Rincian Kerja (Rakor)
- Materi Sosialisasi Serdos Tahun 2013
- Materi Sosialisasi PDPT Tahun 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Metodologi Penelitian 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Applied Approach (AA) Tahun 2013
- Materi Training dan Pengembangan PDPT Tahun 2013
- Materi Lokakarya Penyusunan Proposal Penelitian Tahun 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Pekerti Tahun 2013
- Materi Workshop Reviewer Penelitian Tahun 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Kehumasan Tahun 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Pendidikan Karakter 2013 untuk Mahasiswa Kopertis Wilayah VI
- Pelatihan RI 17 - 18 April 2012
- Materi Sosialisasi Serdos Tahun 2012 Angkatan I
- Uji Publik Permendikbud LAM PT
- Materi Sosialisasi Serdos Tahun 2012 Angkatan 2
- Materi Pelatiah Pembuatan Portal E-Journal 2012
- Materi Sosialisasi Serdos Tahun 2012 Angkatan 3
- Materi Rapat Koordinasi Pimpinan Yayasan dan Pimpinan PTS Tahun 2012
- Materi Rakor Pimpinan Yayasan dan Pimpinan PTS 2013
- Materi Pelatihan Penulisan Buku Ajar Tahun 2013
- Materi RAKOR Pimpinan PTS Bidang Kesehatan Tahun 2013
- Materi Kiat Sukses Menuju PIMNAS ke XXVII oleh Tim Monev 2014
- Materi Pelatihan Applied Approach 2014
- Materi Workshop Penulisan Jurnal Terakreditasi Kopertis Tahun 2014
- Materi Sosialisasi Permendikbud 87 Tahun 2013